Treatment & Procedures
The department of general medicine provides treatment for the following:
• All types of fevers
• Infections affecting different organs of the body
• All metabolic diseases and endocrine diseases such as diabetes, thyroid, cholesterol, obesity.
• Blood pressure
• Tummy aches, infections like vomiting, diarrhoea and jaundice
• Infectious diseases
• Respiratory diseases like asthma, allergies, lung infection, cough, sinusitis, pneumonia & TB
• Disease of the joints and limbs, backache
• Problems like a headache, muscular weakness, epilepsy.